Please read this Disclaimer before using this site. Accessing or using this site means that you agree and accept the terms in this Disclaimer. If you do not accept the terms herein, please do not use this site.
- Ayers Alliance Securities (HK) Limited (“AASEC”) shall make its best effort in maintaining the accuracy and reliability of the information of the website. However, AASEC does not guarantee the accuracy or the reliability of such information. AASEC shall not be liable (whether in respect of tort or contract or otherwise) to any economic or other loss(es) arising from all or part of the content of the website or arising from the reliance on such information or recommendations.
- The website may be interfered, the transmission of information may be delayed, suspended or interrupted, attacked by hacker and error may occur in data transmission. Given that the internet is not a completely reliable means in communication and such risk is beyond the control of AASEC. Besides, due to the error or delay in the receipt and delivery of orders and other information, it is possible to result in failure or delay in an order execution and/or the transaction price for the order executed being different from the order. Such risks shall be borne by the users
- AASEC, its information provider(s) or its licensee(s) make no representation or warranty or undertake no responsibility as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or consistency of the website or the related information.
- Any website hyperlinked by the website is for reference only. AASEC shall not be liable as to the accuracy of the content or to the representations on any other aspects available on such websites. AASEC shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third parties or the services/ products they provide on their websites, or to have any form or cooperation with such third parties and websites unless otherwise stated. AASEC is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of such websites. Users shall bear the risks associated with linking to and using of any of such websites and shall be bound by the any terms and conditions on linking to and using of such websites.
- AASEC shall not be liable to any loss or damages (irrespective of howsoever and whether directly or indirectly) caused by any computer virus or other damages of similar nature arising from the use of the website and/or from downloading any software provided by the website.
- AASEC is entitled to terminate or alter the information, product or service provided by the website, without any prior notice to users.
- Any information shown on the website is for reference only and shall not be construed as investment advice or an offer or solicitation of any purchase and sales of any investment, securities or products or otherwise of engaging in the transactions of investment, securities or products in any jurisdiction.
- The information and materials contained on the website are not intended for access or use in certain countries where such access or use will be prohibited by the applicable laws. You are solely responsible for identifying, observing and complying with the applicable restrictions in such countries.
- Investments inherently involve risks. The value of the investments may go down as well as up. You should ensure that the investment is suitable for you. If you are unsure, please take advice from a licensed or registered investment adviser and ask him to confirm that it is suitable and consistent with your investment objectives. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of the investment can be extremely volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost. Please refer to the explanatory memorandum for further details of the relevant investment before investing.
- Investors should make his own appraisal of the suitability and risks of such an investment and should consult their own legal, financial, tax, accounting and other professional advisors (as appropriate) prior to any investment.
- Discrepancies – The English text shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese texts in this Website. AASEC has the absolute right on the explanation of all the above mentioned content. Should you have any enquiry, please contact (852) 2593 6688